The following payment methods are accepted for online purchases at Cocodor Korea.
Paypal, Eximbay : VISA/MASTER/JCB/Amex/Union Pay
All of our products’ prices are in USD.
- Please be noted that the actual amount of payment may differ from the price indicated in your cart depending on:
1) The USD exchange rate of your bank
2) Special offers of particular products at the time of purchase
- We are unable to ship purchases over 300 USD due to customs clearance.
Please place separate orders for your desired items if the total amount due exceeds 300 USD.
- If the currency of customers' bank cards is not in USD there will be an exchange in currency during the refund process, and there would be a difference in paid amount and refunded amount due to differences in exchange rate over time.
When ordering from Cocodor Korea, the customer is considered the importer of the purchased products and will be responsible for any customs tax, import duties, goods and services tax (GST), valued-added tax (VAT), or any similar customs-related charges. Customs policies vary by country and Cocodor Korea cannot make any guarantees as to whether or not shipments will be subject to customs-related fees. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
In addition to customs fees, customers may also incur other charges, such as administration or brokerage fees. These are handling charges incurred due to customs processing and clearance of your shipment. Customers are required to pay the relevant courier service upon delivery of the shipment.
We are not responsible for packages refused by customs, despite of any reason including denial to pay tax, banned importing items, and any other customs related issues. When refused package returns to Cocodor Korea, we are not responsible to ship it out again. But we inform our customers of receiving notice of the package and if customers pay shipping cost again, Cocodor Korea will ship it out. No refund, no replacement will be incurred by Cocodor Korea with any of customs related issues.